Saturday 3 October 2015

#1 - Lawson Tour AND! #24 - Meet a Celebrity - Booked it, packed it...

They do say to put your goals to paper, or your wishes and wants, if you're into the Law of Attraction (as I am).  So it shouldn't have come as a surprise to me, when as if by magic, yesterday I received my 'fan' email from Lawson.  Giving details of their new EP which was out... and... AND!  A Winter Tour.  Only a small one, a handful of dates, the closest one to me being Manchester on the 12th November.  Oh, and that is not all.  There is a VIP package, where you get to meet the band before the gig and have pictures taken... get signed merchandise, and they play for you before the gig.  Guess which ticket package I went for????  Oh yes!  No brainer, two items off my list in one fell swoop!


Watch out Adam Pitts, I may be (nearly) old enough to be your Mum but I am going to drool in front of you.  I will be incoherent, and drooling.  Quite possibly even crying.  Because when I first saw Kylie in concert, I spent the entire evening in tears.  Just a heads up there, doll face.  In case you don't know who he is, here's a little taster, so you can see what all the fuss is about.  Isn't he just beautiful? 

Prepare to be 'Fanmommed' over...

I am so excited, I think I could poop puppies, kittens and glitter :-D

Yes, that is forty I am coming up to, and not fourteen... 

*Edit* Tickets arrived - this is really happening!


No comments:

Post a Comment